Extraordinary investment opportunities in the UAE
Investors are not only focusing on traditional investments in financial and capital markets, but increasingly on foreign real estate. Based on surveys of investment and advisory firms specializing in stock exchange, economic and investment real estate, prospective investors focus mainly on recreational use as well as a combination of their own use and further leasing.
Since the announcement of the World Expo, the volume of real estate purchases has doubled compared to the previous period, with increasing interest in real estate investment in the EA. Returns are 5-8 percent, returning money for about 10-12 years. There is an increasing demand for rental properties due to the continuous influx of labor, practically there is not enough housing that could be given out. In addition, the 2020 expo is expected to create nearly 200,000 new jobs.
- Dubai is a city of luxury and “leggings”, flourishing tourism is rapidly developing the real estate market, here is the largest airport, tallest building, etc.
- Economic growth is huge in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The economy is extremely strong, Abu Dhabi is one of the richest cities in the world, with a huge amount of cash.
- The real estate market is booming.
- The law that came into force on January 1, 2008 protects property investors even more. Under the laws of November 2008, a good portion of your investment is covered by a 100% state guarantee.
- There is no personal income tax, no corporation tax, no fees.